20-week youth empowerment program
This unique program is intended to empower, uplift, and inspire BIPOC children and youth and help build their confidence through various specific workshops, activities, and interactive sessions.
During this 20-week program participants will:
• Examine various valuable character traits: What they mean, why they are important, and how we can use them in everyday life.
• Learn about various aspects of Black history, culture, and heritage; Participate in Black History Month production in February 2023.
• Structured lessons on various topics including:
- 6S’s (Self-Esteem, Self-Awareness, Self-Worth, Self-Respect, Self-Expression, and Self Love)
- Introduction to Photography
- Overview of First Aid and CPR skills
- Personal Hygiene
- Food and Nutrition
- Culinary Arts
- Etiquette (mannahs!)
- Goal Setting
- Introduction to Financial Literacy
- Mental Health, Wellness, and Meditation
- Various Arts, Sports, Games, and a whole tonne of fun!
• Professional Guest speaker *P.I.L.O.T talks (Passion Inspires Leaders Of Tomorrow)
• Participate in community outreach and engagement events and excursions
Peek Inside A Previous Empowerment Session
* Please note by registering you are giving consent to possibly having photographs or video of your child or youth appear in association with PowerFilled youth activities and events.
Help Impact our youth
Your donation will help to fund our programs and initiatives so we can leave a greater impact on our BIPOC Children and Youth.
Become a Volunteer
We rely on the support of volunteers to help provide the resources and manpower needed to run our programs and activities.